Sunday, August 22, 2010

Income for FREE sign up now.

Click image below.
alt
START RECEIVING AN INCOME FOR FREE!

======================================================

FAQ.
What are the first steps that I have to take to be part of this concept?
1st you have to sign up, fill out the form.

How much money will I be able to earn?
It starts low and will be up to $2000 a week within the next few years, depending on how accurate you maintain your account. You will get $20 every week during your lifetime + interest on all the money + your ref commission + interests for ref commission.

How many members can join?
We do not know yet, but we need at least 100k members to satisfy our current investors. New investors are always welcome.

How much Ref Commission do you pay?
We pay commission in 3 Levels, for direct sign up partners we pay you 2% of every deposit, that means for every member
you will get at least 20$ for each new member in the first level
in level 2 and 3 you will get al least 10$ for each new member.
Every commission need to be transferred into the earnings account as well.

What kind of money can be withdrawn?
Everything, the only rule before withdrawing is, it needs to run "one lap" through the income plan. Therefore, the earlier you deposit that money into the plan the sooner you will be eligible for payout.

How much money will I get for free?
Every Monday our team will credit 20 US$ to your account. Then you need to invest that money into the income plan (make deposit ---> deposit from account balance ---> tick personal income).

How much interest will I earn?
Additionally to the 20$ weekly, you will earn more and more interest on your total deposit every week.
In the first week you will get 20$, you invest the 20$ and in the
next week you will get 20$ again + interest of the 1st 20$ witch is 5%.
In the 3rd week another 20$ + interest for 40$
and so on...

How long must I wait until I can withdraw the earnings?
Every weekly deposit will be released after 365 days. That means, in the 1st week after those 365 days the system will release the first deposit, then the 2nd and the 3rd, and so on.


How do I get my money?
We will pay via Liberty Reserve.


How can I withdraw funds?

Log in to your account using your user name and password and check the Withdraw section.


How can I change my e-mail address or password?
Log into your www.income4free.org account and click on the "Account Information". You can change your e-mail address and password there.

What if I can't log into my account because I forgot my password?
Click forgot password link, type your user name or e-mail and you'll receive your account information.



How do you calculate the interest on my account?
Depending on each plan. Interest on your www.income4free.org account is acquired Daily, Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly and Yearly and credited to your available balance at the end of each day.

Can I do a direct deposit from my account balance?
Yes! To make a deposit from your www.income4free.org account balance. Simply log in into your members account and click on Make Deposit and select the Deposit from Account Balance Radio button.

Can I make an additional deposit to www.income4free.org account once it has been opened?
Yes, you can but all transactions are handled separately.

After I make a withdrawal request, when will the funds be available on my e currency account?
If your withdraw function is available and you are verified, it will be in between 24 hours after request.

How can I change my password?
You can change your password directly from your members area by editing it in your personal profile.

Can I lose money?
Never, you will not be able to loose money in anyway.

How can I check my account balances?
You can access the account information 24 hours, seven days a week over the Internet.

May I open several accounts in your program?
No. If we find that one member has more that one account, the entire funds will be frozen.

How can I make a spend?
To make a spend you must first become a member of www.income4free.org . Once you are signed up, you can make your first spend. All spends must be made through the Member Area. You can log in using the member user name and password you received when sign up.

Who manages the funds?
These funds are managed by a team of www.income4free.org investment experts.



======================================================


FIRST!...You will need to open up a Free! "Liberty Reserve"
e-currency Account to withdraw your funds!Click on the "Liberty Reserve" image to start.

alt
Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment